Montgomery's Riverfront is one of the premiere destinations for fun in the Capital of Dreams.
Montgomery’s Riverfront is perhaps the city’s most iconic and loved space – and we do have a lot of them. Every Friday or Saturday night, the Riverfront lights up and people flock to the area for fun and entertainment. The City of Montgomery hosts events year-round here, many of which are can’t-miss: see what they’ve got cooking HERE. But what makes the Riverfront so special, apart from the obvious?
The Riverfront has everything!
The Riverfront facilities are second-to-none. Therefore, it would be hard to find a more varied offering of stellar event spaces, things to do, and other events. Some of these locations include:
- Train Shed – Many big events are held here, including concerts, massive yard sales, and more
- Harriott II Riverboat – You can take a cruise on this classic boat and see the Alabama River
- Riverwalk Ampitheatre – Tons of famous acts have performed on this stage, including Usher, The Roots, and The Dave Matthews Band
- Riverwalk – Lights fill this tunnel and space next to the river, where you can hang with friends and relax next to the Alabama River
And that’s not all – the area is located right next to some of Montgomery’s most-loved spots…
- The Alley – Drinks, food, fun, and nightlife are all part of this Montgomery staple
- Riverwalk Stadium – Home to the Montgomery Biscuits, this stadium brings even more entertainment to thousands every year
- And much more – The downtown area has a lot to offer, so visit it yourself and see
Because there’s so much to do on the Riverfront, we recommend hanging out with us on social media. That way, we can keep you in the loop on what’s going on. As a result, you’ll have tons of weekend ideas to share with your friends. But above all, you’ll have made your weekend plans in Montgomery that much sweeter.